the Dartmouth Animal Welfare Group cordially invites you to...

DINNER AND MOVIE

we're screening Forks Over Knives, a documentary that focusses on the health risks associated with eating animal products, and argues that many modern diseases could be prevented by adopting a plant based diet. Check out the trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ijukNzlUg>watch?v=O7ijukNzlUg<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ijukNzlUg><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ijukNzlUg>

we'll be serving delicious JEWEL OF INDIA!! and we'll be joined by Mercy for Animals representative Alan Darer!

Where: Kemeny 008
When: this WEDNESDAY (3/4) @6:30pm
Why: you want free food and to learn something new!
RSVP here! https://www.facebook.com/events/310115665853806

[cid:c34d546a-97bd-4d4d-859b-93ab14667941]?

<3 dawg