Are you a '17 interested in creating tangible, positive change in the Dartmouth community?

Dartmouth Roots is an undergraduate organization that implements feasible and stategic ideas to improve Dartmouth. Our teams take ideas from their initial conception through realization and evaluation, learning about research, teamwork and ideation along the way.

Dartmouth Roots is holding a Workshop & Information Session TODAY, February 23rd from 5-6 pm in the Rockefeller Center's 1930 Room. All '17s interested in learning more are welcome to join! Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]edu.

--Dartmouth Roots is now accepting applications from the Class of 2017. Applications can be found in the "Apply" section of our website and are due on Sunday, April 12, 2015.--