We don’t know either. You think its blue and black. Your best friends are on team white and gold. It’s ruined friendships and kept you awake at night. Confused? Upset? Questioning everything you’ve ever known? Don’t worry, we can help. Take your mind off the dress debacle and enjoy our show.

Come hear The Dartmouth Brovertones along with McGill's premier co-ed group Chromatones ACappella!!!

When?
Saturday, 2/28 @ 9PM

Where?
EKΘ Sorority

Why?
You get to see two great groups perform. Plus, you’ll get to watch one of Dartmouth’s newest Rhodes Scholars, Colin Walmsley ’15 **

**cat not included

Oh, and those two llamas on the loose in Arizona? Rumor has it they ran away so they could come too.

“Go see the Brovertones and Chromatones. It’ll be a good time.” – Abraham Lincoln, 1864