Apply to join the Green Team Board!

Applications are due Sunday, February 29th

Green Team is Dartmouth's student-run bystander intervention initiative. We work at events across campus to help monitor the safety of students from a non-confrontational, peer standpoint.

We're looking for '16s, '17s, or '18s who want to be at the forefront of addressing Dartmouth's biggest public health concerns: high-risk drinking and sexual assault. Being a part of the Green Team Board will allow you to directly contribute to making Green Team an even stronger program three years after its inception in 2011.

As a part of the Green Team Board, which meets weekly, you will be responsible for shaping the future of the program and making sure it works on a day-to-day basis. Additional duties may include occasional shift check-ins and termly trainings and retreats.

The application is attached to this blitz as a Word document. If selected for the second round of the application process, interviews will take place on Tuesday, March 2ndand Wednesday, March 3rd

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Good luck!

Erica Hsu '15

Max Kinne '15

Suyash Bulchandani ‘15