Want to help PB plan our events? Come to our open meeting TONIGHT night at 7pm in Collis 211

Are midterms getting you down? Need a massage? Come to PB's Comfort Zone Wednesday night at 8pm in One Wheelock! Featuring FREE MASSAGES, a meditation led by Dartmouth on Purpose, and free teas. You'll leave feeling like you live here:

Friday come watch Dartmouth crush Princeton hockey and stop by the PB tailgate table to get some FREE FOOD and SWAG. Then, come watch Sister Outsider, two of the world's best female slam poets, in Collis Commonground at 9PM.