Hi ‘16s!

We are Chimera, one of Dartmouth's youngest official senior societies, dedicated to establishing relationships among diverse seniors and improving the Dartmouth experience as a whole.​

A major part of our mission is inclusiveness.  We want to give everyone the opportunity to apply to be in a senior society, and as such, we fill part of our delegation with members chosen via a campus-wide application process. If you're interested in joining Chimera, we'd love to hear from you!

The application for our 2016 delegation is attached to this blitz. Applications will be due SUNDAY, MARCH 1 at 11:59PM.

If you have any questions, please feel free to blitz Chimera@dartmouth.edu.

-Chimera Senior Society, 2015 Delegation