because sometimes it's cool to show up unprepared, you know?

DStyle

Dog Day

Tonight (Wednesday). 11:15 PM.

@DeltaDeltaDelta

"Dear DStyle: Unfortunately, I write to inform you that Bain & Company cannot substitute a recorded video of your performance this evening for a completed case interview, as you had suggested. Please rest assured that if our recruiting polices do change to allow such video supplements you will be the first to know. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you Thursday morning in Boston!"

— Michael Somerstein '91, Associate Vice President for Campus Recruiting, Bain & Co.