The Ethics of Treating Ebola: Perspectives from the Front lines
Featuring Dr. Martin Cetron, Director of the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) at the CDC

The Geisel School of Medicine, TDI & Undergraduate Ethics Interest Groups invite you to a free lunch to discuss ethical issues surrounding Ebola research, treatment and prevention. Our panel includes Dr. Martin Cetron, Director of the Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) at the CDC, Dr. Lisa Adams, Dean of Global Health at Geisel School of Medicine, and Dr. Lu'aie Kelani, recently returned from treating patients infected with Ebola in West Africa. Please join us as we learn from and share with experts with diverse backgrounds in international health.

Where: Life Sciences Center Room 200
When: Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Time: 12:15-1:15 p.m.?

What to do?
1. RSVP here (please): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XNrCo-ilWqOPn2klY6qPSMP5nfXVknT9HHQ0RRTa6Oo/viewform?c=0&w=1 .
2. Read (or skim) the attached WHO ethics committee report regarding the Ebola outbreak.
3. As usual, no experience with ethics/bioethics is needed.

Come hungry & curious!!!
Dartmouth Ethics Interests Groups?