We ask you to join us at a vigil this Sunday evening (February 15th) at the Top of the HOP in honor and in memory of Deah Barakat, Yusor Mohammad, and Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha. The lives of these three young individuals were taken this past Tuesday in an execution style killing in North Carolina.

It is important that we come together as a community to mourn together, to pray together, and to support one another. We hope tonight's vigil will provide a space for that. Please spread the word.

We also ask that you please keep Deah, Yusor, Razan, and their loved ones in your prayers. May God have mercy on their souls and may He grant them the highest level in paradise.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
"Surely, we belong to God and to Him we shall return"

Al-Nur