GlobeMed

Valentine's Day Balloon Delivery

Have a balloon and a personalized note delivered to your special someone's room!

Steps to the perfect Valentine's Day:

1) You order a balloon from GlobeMed.
2) You add a cute personalized note.
3) Your Valentine receives the balloon and finds the note inside!

Just a $4 donation to a great cause!

Order by FEBRUARY 11 at 11:59 PM HERE:

GlobeMed at Dartmouth partners with the Kachin Women's Association Thailand, an organization that works with Burmese refugees. This year, we are working to to fund an emergency fund for C-sections, adolescent reproductive education, and a community health outreach campaign. Learn more about our partner here: http://www.kachinwomen.com.

--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization