Hi Everyone!

    As you are planning for your future, it's helpful to consider your path to graduate school. One step in that process is prepping for grad school exams. A higher exam score can drastically help your application to a great school-and a better school can mean a better career down the road.

    ?Wherever you are on your path to grad school, a perfect start is with a practice test.

    Please visit www.kaptest.com/practice<http://www.kaptest.com/practice> and register for a free practice test for the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and/or PCAT. These events are online and you will be guided by a live, expert instructor. Please note, all event times are listed in Eastern Standard Time.

    Each attendee will get a detailed score report immediately following the exam highlighting their strengths and weaknesses, complete explanations of every question, and strategies for improvement.

?

We will send you an email confirming your registration and providing instructions for logging in on the day of the test. Should you have any questions, please contact our Kaplan representative Kendra Kavaja at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.