?Cold winter days bringing you down?

               Warm them up with some kindness!

Participate in the Kindness Challenge!

Perform two-weeks worth of random acts and you will receive a gift from Dartmouth RAK and will be entered into a raffle for Dirt Cowboy and Morano Gelato gift cards!

Download the attached flyer for more information on how to participate and to get ideas for your acts of kindness.

Respond to this blitz and let us know you're participating! We will send you periodic notes of encouragement and give you more kindness ideas!

Also, come make Valentines with us at our weekly meeting

tonight in Collis 212 at 8:30pm.

Yours in kindness,

         Dartmouth RAK