Tutor Clearinghouse needs YOU!

We are still recruiting tutors for the following classes:

BIOL 15, BIOL 29, CHEM 5, CHEM 52, CHEM 75, COSC 1, COSC 30, COSC 50, COSC 65, COSC 74, EARS 2, ECON 1, ECON 20, 21, 22, 29, 26, 29, 44, 46, 49, ENGS 23, ENVS 20, GOVT 10, 40, 50, MATH 17, 23, 35, 40, PHYS 16, PSYC 23, 44, 59, 60, SOCY 10, TUCK 1

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JOTQn_3EJVHK_Q2Wx4gz8k1GBrY6FqgIMS_zPW5MUXs/viewform?

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/tXq-B30CQzPc43GMsknj_6pH8aaoAdZ_9YH7OkZ--reNRMFUYHoLvJXiy9Csvx5Ei2w=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JOTQn_3EJVHK_Q2Wx4gz8k1GBrY6FqgIMS_zPW5MUXs/viewform>

15W: Regular Tutor Application
**NOTE: This is one on one tutoring. Study groups are separate entities from this. **NOTE: This form is designed for ONE class. If you wish to tutor in multiple classes, please submit a separate application for each course. ** This application will be filed in the TC's database. If you meet the criteria, we will notify you when we find someone who needs tutoring in the subject(s) for which you filed an application. *PLEASE FILE A NEW APPLICATION EACH TERM FOR OUR RECORDS.* Additional Information: * Tutor training sessions will be offered on a termly basis to help tutors achieve a level of excellence in their work. These are also available on Blackboard, and must be completed in order for you to be paid the full $9/hr. * Payment Information: Timesheets must be submitted in a timely manner during the appropriate payroll period. The last opportunity to submit a timesheet will be two weeks after the last day of exams of the term in which tutoring occurred. Timesheets not submitted in
Read more...<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JOTQn_3EJVHK_Q2Wx4gz8k1GBrY6FqgIMS_zPW5MUXs/viewform>

Want updates on which courses are in need of tutors?
Want tips on how to be a more effective tutor/learner?
PLUS useful study tips!

 "Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tutorclearinghousepage