Want to spend time with your special someone, but don't know what to do during the afternoon? Come to Chess Club's Valentine's Day Bughouse tournament! Saturday from 3-4 in Paganucci, we'll have a Bughouse tournament and free lunch. What could be better?
What's Bughouse? Bughouse is a fast paced, extremely fun 2 v 2 version of Chess. If you've never played before, come learn. Sign up with a partner if you know who you want to play with, but you can also sign up by yourself and we'll pair you with someone.
Just use the Google Doc to sign up!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19et4ZJ-aS4ZvcLuPjTwH0kWZ1Nd7xdItDhjIM5z_2-U/edit?usp=sharing