...the Barbary Coast is ready to throw you back to the age of swing.

This Saturday at 8 PM, take a trip in our time machine...

...as we transport you back to the Roaring Twenties!

Picture yourself, dressed to the nines in an elegant jazz club, as the sweet sounds of Duke Ellington caress your ears...

...then fast-forward to the lindy-hoppin' Thirties and Forties to watch the Dartmouth Swing Dance Club perform in style along to some classics!

Featuring Guest Artists Ryan Keberle and Michael Rodriguez and the music of Duke Ellington, Benny GoodmanCount Basie, and more! Prepare your ears for a sonic journey of a lifetime.

Student tickets are $5, others $10, sold at the Box Office.

Performance in Spaulding Auditorium.

For more information, check out our promotional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznJMSKLubQ

Or read the Dartmouth's feature article:

http://thedartmouth.com/2015/02/05/barbary-coast-to-perform-saturday/