Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Programming Board is proud to sponsor the 104th Dartmouth Winter Carnival.

We are excited to fund this annual Dartmouth tradition, and we want to thank the Winter Carnival Committee for all the work they do to plan an exciting weekend of events.  Check out the full schedule here<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~sao/events/carnival/>.  We wanted to highlight a few events in particular:

(See Below for Ski Trip details)

After the Opening Ceremonies on the Green...

PB Coffeehouse Concerts featuring

ANAIS MITCHELL

Thursday 8pm - One Wheelock

Come warm up with some hot chocolate or coffee and great live music as PB presents our second Coffeehouse Concert. Hailed as the "queen of modern folk music," award-winning and critically-acclaimed singer-songwriter Anais Mitchell has drawn comparisons to the likes of Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen, and has performed and collaborated with artists such as Bon Iver, the Low Anthem, the Punch Brothers & Ani DiFranco.  Her 2012 album Hadestown was praised as "phenomenal" and "perfectly executed" by Rolling Stone, which also named her 2013 album Child Ballads one of the "best albums you didn't hear in 2013."

[cid:4fd28ce6-77bc-4fcf-8ff3-870eb5b57e0d]

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/Shr47LVcA5I/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shr47LVcA5I>

Anais Mitchell: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert - YouTube
Her voice is soft and sweet, her guitar work deft and evocative, but Anaïs Mitchell is a songwriting storyteller first and foremost. Robbed of a gift for mel...
Watch now...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shr47LVcA5I>

SKI TRIP #2: THE RETURN TO PAT'S PEAK!
Trip: VALENTINE'S DAY (Feb. 14th - 1:30p-9pm) - Don't pretend you have better plans.
SIGN UPS: THIS FRIDAY - Feb. 6th - 3:30pm-5pm @ COLLIS 211G