Error during command authentication.

Are you an artist?

Or, at least artsy?

Do you dabble with crayons?

Strips Needs You!
Invent a logo that personifies Strips and blitz it to [log in to unmask] by Feb. 20th.

If you design an Awesome Logo for Strips and we choose it, we'll give you the swag with your design on it, eternal glory, and $25 to the Hanover business of your choice. We'll also use it on all our T-shirts, posters, emails, sporks, and anything else we can get our hands on.

To get the creativity going and to get an idea of what we're looking for, read below:

Strips: Rediscover Dartmouth
The purpose behind Sophomore Trips (Strips!) is to bring sophomores from all over campus together on a 3-day outing trip at the beginning of Sophomore Summer. It's an awesome way to meet new people from your class, relive your First-Year Trip or go on a trip for the first time, and kick-off Sophomore Summer in an incredible way. Strips is the largest class gathering between orientation and graduation. The Strips program strives to provide a fun and meaningful experience, and the Strips Logo makes the face, brand, and memorabilia of Strips​.