We’ve got you covered. Come check out the greatest collaboration in Dartmouth’s food and beverage history...

COFFEE CLUB x SPOON UNIVERSITY

​Winter Carnival

Saturday, February 7th

12:00PM (noon) - 2:00 PM

One Wheelock​ (that's in Collis, kids)

We'll be showcasing a Kenyan Murgang'a NguvuPapua New Guinean Arokora, and Guatemalan Zelaya Peaberry from Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters out of San Francisco (whose managing director is an '09, lest the old traditions fail). We'll also have a selection of coffees and espresso from Intelligentsia Roasters out of Chicago.

Spoon will be providing KAF Toast with an assortment of comforting spreads, from Apple Caramelized Onion to Roasted Pistachio Halva and maybe even coffee infused butter. We'll also serve Mast Brothers Chocolate, from Brooklyn, New York. Lastly, in the great antipodean coffeeshop tradition, we'll be making avocado toast, first come first serve.

Special guest appearance: Coffee Club founder Andrew Lim '14. I hear he and José Rodarte pour dirty good lattes (and Jane makes a mean mocha, if you're lucky ;).

Come thru.

~Drink good coffee with cool people~

xoxo Dartmouth Coffee Club ​

Also, like us on Facebook