Hi all,

So Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 1-5 I need you to carve like crazy with me, come by for a few hours or even a couple minutes and help turn the big block on snow that will be there into a masterpiece. Winter Carnival is one week away! Let me know if you are chainsaw certified so I can make sure to have enough gear for people.

Blitz back if you think you can come even if you are not chainsaw certified, so I can estimate how much food and drinks to get.

​

Thanks,

Ben Nelson

Snow Sculpture Chair

P.S. Snow Sculpting is a non-exclusive event +1s are always allowed​