**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
CAREERS WORKS SHOP, 3-4PM, Collis 101
"How to Network" will cover the skills you need to identify, grow, and utilize your network, and how networking can help you get your dream job or internship! Fun activities, snacks, and learn how to contact the President!

DARTMOUTH ANIMAL WELFARE GROUP (DAWG), TABLING 6:00-8:00 pm in Collis
The Dartmouth Animal Welfare Group raises awareness about issues of animal ethics on campus, increases students' interactions with animals, and supports national movements that also promote animal welfare. DAWG is promoting Meatless Mondays this term, for the environment, for the animals, for your health! Click here to take the pledge!

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
DARTMOUTH COUNCIL ON CLIMATE CHANGE (DC3), 6:30 pm, Haldeman 125
Interested in discussing international environmental issues? Come check out the Dartmouth Council on Climate Change and help plan some awesome events for the term!

UGA INFO SESSION
Interested in helping build community by supporting a Living Learning Community? Particularly interested in being a part of the Sustainable Living Center and leading programming for sustainability minded students? Questions about the job? Want to learn more about the UGA experience? Ask a UGA today! UGA Info Sessions: 1/27, 1/29*, 2/2, 2/4*, and 2/8. All sessions are from 6:30-8pm in Carson L01. *Living Learning Community UGA Candidates should attend Apply here: http://cli.gs/UGASelection Deadline: 2/16 12:00 pm.

SUSTAINABLE LIVING CENTER APPLICATION DUE
Interested in living in a living learning community like the Sustainable Living Center this spring? Apply today! Applications are due tomorrow! Click here for more information!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNSEDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8:00pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
MOVING DARTMOUTH FORWARD, 8:30am-9:00 am, Moore Theater, Hopkins Center for the Arts
President Phil Hanlon '77 will present his plan to address sexual assault, high-risk drinking, and a lack of inclusivity, to improve Dartmouth's campus culture.

OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

SOCIAL JUSTICE AWARDS, 4:30 PM, Georgiopoulos Classroom, Raether Building
This program is in conjunction with Dartmouth's Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration honoring Dartmouth Coalition for Immigration Reform, Equality and Dreamers, Contance Cleary, Richard Joseph PhD' 65, Gabrielle Lucke, Frank Venegas Jr.  A Tuck Reception to follow, email [log in to unmask] for details and questions.

UGA INFO SESSION
Interested in helping build community by supporting a Living Learning Community? Particularly interested in being a part of the Sustainable Living Center and leading programming for sustainability minded students? Questions about the job? Want to learn more about the UGA experience? Ask a UGA today! UGA Info Sessions: 1/27, 1/29*, 2/2, 2/4*, and 2/8. All sessions are from 6:30-8pm in Carson L01. *Living Learning Community UGA Candidates should attend Apply here: http://cli.gs/UGASelection Deadline: 2/16 12:00 pm.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION ORGANIZATION (ECO), 7:00-9:00 pm, Novak
Join us for your Mug Shot from 7-9 in Novack! We are having a BYOM (bring your own mug) event with hot cider and other treats, plus information on mug discounts and photo taking of people with their mugs! Contact: [log in to unmask]

FRIDAYFRIDRIDAY
NATURE WALK, 2:00 pm, Dartmouth Organic Farm
This Friday, we have a visit from the Grafton County forester! We will be walking around the farm forest and discussing how humans can get useful products out of healthy forests. Hot drinks in the barn afterwards. Dress warmly, as we will be outside for 1-2 hours. Meet behind the Robinson Hall at 1:50. Questions? Enthusiasm? Blitz Sam Kernan.

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY
FARM BREAKFAST and SWAG BRUNCH, 10-11 AM, Fahey Ground Floor
Want to get involved with the farm? Interested in what we've got going on for this term? Want to learn more about the SWAG program? Students Who Are Green is a new mentorship program hosted by the Sustainability Office! Love delicious, free food? Come to our farm breakfast, open to everyone!

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ONINSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH