Has the model minority myth gotten old? Think that Pan-Asian unity doesn't apply to just "East Asians"? Ever question why we don't have an Asian-American studies department (or why AMES is so outdated)?

Come to the the first meeting of Asian/American Students for Action!

Learn more about how you can get involved to increase the visibility of Asians and Asian-Americans at Dartmouth.

Join a space where these issues can be discussed and acted upon.

Meeting for newcomers at 8pm in the PAC room (Robinson Hall rm 104) THIS MONDAY, JANUARY 26TH!

xoxo Yellow Peril​​​

--

Show up to support us! Please forward this to whoever might be interested. If you have any questions let me know.