Are you curious about Christianity and the Bible? Wondering how the Bible is relevant to your life?

Have you grown up in the church but never really felt a connection with Faith?

Ever wanted to be part of a community based on accountability and faith in Jesus Christ?

Haven’t yet found a Christian community on Dartmouth’s campus to call your home?

Can’t wake up early enough on Sundays for church?

Join us at Logos this Sunday for our weekly worship service on Sunday, January 24, at 12:30PM in Carpenter 013 (building adjacent to Baker-Berry facing Tuck Drive).

We will be having a very special guest, Anna Jung '13, preach!

Invite your friends! Lunch will be served.

Love,
Logos Community