What's up!

We will have our one-hour weekly big-group meeting at ISA room, Robo 203 tomorrow ( 24th Jan), from 6 pm to 7 pm. We will have a general overview of  all projects before we break into small task groups. Please remember to bring your laptop for further developing all the amazing programs you are leading!

Our current agendas include the Winter Ball, DIAN (Dartmouth International Alumni Network), Winter Carnival market, the Ivy League Conference, the International Basketball Tournament and emerging external sponsorship opportunities. We would always love to hear new ideas from you!

All students are welcome!  Feel free to bring your friends and join us as a guest for one meeting!

PS: We will definitely manage the pace of this meeting. As long as you attend the meeting on time, you are surely able to take off at 7pm.

Have you heard of the winter ball, one of the biggest dance floor parties of Dartmouth?
Wanna connect with Dartmouth alums from your country, with many years of global working experience?
Or just wanna see some cool event you have craved for happen right in 15W?

ISA family awaits you!

Signing off with the ISA secret sign 8-)