?

Calling all Women of Dartmouth!

At an incredible school like ours, we can sometimes forget how talented we all are.

On Tuesday, February 10th, Sigma Delt will be hosting a ?
Women of Dartmouth coffee house
for all of the self-identified women of campus and
we want YOU to show off your awesomeness!

?This could be anything! A musical talent, a gift with words, a research project you have been working on, a presentation about incredible off term experience you had...you can do it, we want you to share it!!

If you are interested, please respond to this blitz no later than 11:59pm on February 4th with a short description of your presentation and it's approximate length.