The Geisel Medical Students for Choice (MSFC) group is seeking help from  undergraduates with an upcoming presentation.  Message below from DC  alumna Hayley Jones 10.

This Saturday 1/31 from 11am-1pm the Geisel School of Medicine Medical Students For Choice group is hosting auditions for our upcoming performance of The Abortion Monologues. The Abortion Monologues is a group of individual readings (or memorized) situations,  similar to The Vagina Monologues, but it explores the many facets of abortion.  We were very well received two years ago when we first performed. A copy of the play can be purchased for <$3 in iBooks, the Kindle store or just by googling “The Abortion Monologues”,

The performances will take place  Saturday, Feb. 28 (6:30 PM) and Sunday, March 1 (4:00 PM) in Sarner Commons, with 3 rehearsals in the week leading up to the events.

We would be happy to have undergraduate women involved in this performance. If you are interested in auditioning, please email [log in to unmask] for the location of auditions.