?[cid:849b60f4-4125-488e-aea6-f3eb08cfe93c]

What does it mean to be a New Asian American?

At Boston ECAASU 2015, we want to challenge stagnant notions of AAPI identity, igniting a bold movement to transform and critically inform the way we understand ourselves. No matter your sexuality or your citizenship, your ethnicity or your gender, we want to hear your stories, raw and unedited. We want to forge a powerful, active community that will empower Asian Americans to take risks, to defy expectations, and to chase after our goals. Join us as we ask difficult questions, tackle confusing and sometimes conflicting identities, and ultimately

discover who we are and who we want to be.

Please fill out the Dartmouth ECAASU application by Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 5 pm. Submit electronically to Shiella Cervantes at [log in to unmask]