Dear tango dancers,

Please join us this Monday, January 26 at Sarner Underground (Dartmouth campus) for our second tango class of the winter!

There will be basic technique classes for ALL LEVELS of dancers on from 7:30 to 8:15 pm and intermediate level instruction from 8:15 to 9 pm. This will be followed by general practice (practica) until at least 10 pm. Beginning tango students are invited to start their practice already after the first class and can benefit from the presence of more advanced tango students for help.

There is no need to bring a partner, as many people will come without partners and partner rotations will be encouraged during the class. Please bring a pair of clean shoes which allow you to pivot on the dance floor.

The course qualifies for PE credit for Dartmouth students!

Note: FREE for Dartmouth students, $5 for one or both classes for non-students, Practica FREE for all!
http://dartmouth.edu/events/event?event=32974&listing=1#.VLMWfdXF-8o
https://www.facebook.com/events/668465719931301/

We look forward to seeing you on Mondays!

-Rafael for DATS
For the Dartmouth Argentine Tango Society
www.dartmouth.edu/~dats
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2364667147/