?Are you interested in creating meaningful, lasting change at Dartmouth?

Do you think carefully and critically about the Greek community?

Are you an affiliated '16 or '17 woman?

Then apply for the 2015-2016 Executive Board on the Panhellenic Council!?

(Even if you are off in the spring!)

Check out our website<http://www.dartmouthpanhell.org/news-blog/2015/1/15/why-panhell-panhellenic-executive-elections> to get a sense of what it's like.

It's quite simple, really:

?1. Submit your resume to [log in to unmask] by 11:59pm Thursday, January 22 - that's tomorrow!

2. We (the Nomination Committee) will reach out to schedule an interview with you.

3. We review each candidate, presenting a slate to the sorority presidents at final elections on Monday, February 2.?

Below are the available positions and the current exec:

President - Rachel Funk

VP-Operations - Alison Pierce and Natalie Shell

VP-Recruitment - Kathleen Wahl and Sara Heard

VP-Finance? - Delia O'Shea

VP-Public Relations* - Jessica Ke

Programming Chair** - Molly Chodakewitz and Emily Brody-Bizar

*NEW* VP - Policy and Research

*NEW* (2) VP - Community and Outreach

*If you are interested in running for VP-PR please submit a writing sample. This can be anything (academic, editorial, personal, etc.) you've written in the past 2 years that you believe showcases your writing skills.

**Please note that while Molly and Emily are more than happy to speak with potential candidates, their position of Programming Chair is not available for next year.

We encourage you to contact the current Panhellenic Council exec member for any and all positions for which you are interested in running - it's not mandatory though! Attached as a PDF is a list of exec position descriptions.