ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ISSUES IN THE CARIBBEAN?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN CARIBBEAN CULTURE?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT AFRO-CARIBBEAN ART LOOKS LIKE?
ARE YOU AWARE OF CARIBBEAN CONTRIBUTIONS TO BLACK HISTORY?
DO YOU HAVE A VALID PASSPORT?
Most Importantly, DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE?

Join DCC at our first International Conference at the University of West Indies (UWI) in Mona, Jamaica. We will be traveling from February 10th - February 13th. Throughout these dates we will be viewing presentations from Caribbean Art scholars and learn about cultural interpretations, gender, musical theory, and international reggae. This is an opportunity to engage in pure Caribbean culture, learn about Caribbean issues, and network with Conference attendees and presenters.

If you are highly interested in attending this conference with DCC submit the below application by Monday at noon. ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OaiUmECg6ou_as5Gf71bBjV342V9AX6t6cbMPGGkuhQ/viewform?usp=send_form

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/S0EAu9ydyIg8G_YYBkbOitXKPcw2IlOdnD8aaUCQLDwP0Xq1Gifi-sJRDzuRLHdyWmU=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OaiUmECg6ou_as5Gf71bBjV342V9AX6t6cbMPGGkuhQ/viewform?usp=send_form>

DCC Conference at UWI
Read more...<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OaiUmECg6ou_as5Gf71bBjV342V9AX6t6cbMPGGkuhQ/viewform?usp=send_form>