Spirituality and Social Justice
Tuesday, January 20th from 5:45-7:00pm in Tucker Foundation room 105

This week our topic is social justice in honor Dr. Martin Luther King's legacy. Come to MFC for community, free dinner, and discussion about the role of religion and spirituality in social justice. How can religious leaders champion social justice? How can we work for justice in the wake of this year’s events and the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner? We will consider this quotation by Dr. King:
Any religion which professes to be concerned with the souls of men and is not concerned with the slums that damn them, the economic conditions that strangle them, and the social conditions that cripple them, is a dry-as-dust religion.

as always, everyone is welcome from any religion or none.
If you are attending please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Tuesday.