Hi everyone!

Are you a woman interested in learning more about investing? Come to the Smart Woman Securities! Our first seminar this term will be tomorrow Wednesday, 1/14/15 from 7:00 to 8:00pmat Carson L01.

Founded in 2004 at Harvard, Smart Woman Securities is a national organization dedicated to promoting investment education for college women. We have lots of programming - ranging from a weekend trip to meet Warren Buffet, a J.P. Morgan mentorship program and wine & cheese mixers. New members begin by attending a weekly seminar series led by Tuck students about introductory finance concepts (no experience is expected!) In subsequent terms, members can join research teams and pitch stocks to an investment board.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Best,
SWS