Get 10% off your entire purchase…
On every purchase...
Through March 17th
!

For only $5.00 (DASH or CASH) get 10% off at all of the restaurants and stores below!  Basically, if you spend more than $50 off campus all term, you are getting free money. The cards are good until the end of 15W!

We will be in Novak from 9am-2pm Today and Tomorrow selling cards! Or you can blitz the Dartmouth Women's Rugby Club with your Hinman Box and 9-digit DASH and you'll get the card within three days. Zero effort, major benefits!

Valid at:

-Bella

-Indigo

-The Chocolate Shop

-EBAs

-Allen Street Deli (Formerly Metro Café)

-The Noodle Station/The Swirl & Pearl

-The Orient

-Salt Hill Pub

-Traditionally Trendy (15% off!)

-Game Set Mat

-Jewel of India

***Present your signed card with your student I.D. to receive your discount. Card valid from January 5th through March 17th.

You're going to save so much money you be like:

The DWRC really appreciates your support!