DARTMOUTH ON PURPOSE
is an organization that helps students THRIVE by promoting self-reflection & intentional action
(you probably know us from the 21-Day Challenge and our THRIVE sweatshirts!)

Interested in enhancing your Dartmouth experience and helping others be happy and healthy?
Come to the
Dartmouth on Purpose informational meeting
Monday, 1/12 @7PM in Collis 101

We'd love to have you on our team!  Come to our info session if you are interested in joining,
or if you'd like to find out what "self-reflection" and "intentional living" are.

Feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with questions