What's up!

We will have our second one-hour meeting at ISA room, Robo 203 this Sunday ( 11th Jan), starting from 5 pm. As we've already voted for many projects, this round we will elect leaders for each project and proceed with actual event planning! The treasury position for ISA will be determined and we will have a brief overview on our expectation for the leadership board.

In addition to various previously proposed projects such as Winter Carnival market and International Basketball Tournament, we will also touch base on a potentially paid internship with Dartmouth OPAL office to manage the DIAN (Dartmouth International Alumni Network), especially its termly Newsletter connecting Dartmouth students and alums all over the world.

Both international and American students are welcome!  You could work side by side with your best friends and our resources can help your long-sought-after event a reality NOW!

PS: We will definitely manage the pace of this meeting. As long as you attend the meeting on time, you are surely able to take off at 6pm.

?Have you heard of the winter ball, one of the biggest dance floor parties of Dartmouth??
?Wanna connect with Dartmouth alums from your country, with many years of global working experience??
?Or just wanna see some cool event you have craved for happen right in 15W??

ISA family awaits you!

Signing off with the ISA secret sign 8-)