Looking to keep up with music in college?

Chill with other student musicians?

Feeling guilty for all those coins spent on private lessons in grade school?

~The DCO is an open, high-caliber, entirely student led 20-30 piece orchestra that meets once a week to work on all different kinds of music~

We give termly concerts at Dartmouth, and have also performed around the community and on tour in NYC*

We have more exciting stuff planned for this term, our set list including:

Beethoven's ?Egmont Overture

Selections from Oklahoma

Tchaikovsky's String Serenade: "Pezzo in forma di Sonatina"

&

Highlights from the Broadway hit Wicked

Please blitz back with any questions about joining the DCO! Open to all class years.

All orchestral instruments welcome, but this term we are especially in need of BRASS!

Rehearsals are Sundays 12:45-3pm in Hartman

https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthChamberOrchestra

*sup aaron paul