Following great success last year, Collis After Dark is once again seeking Dartmouth couples and singles to participate in live Valentine's Day Game Shows!  We are seeking couples to play in a live version of the "Newlywed" Game – a game that explores how well you know your partner.  No actual wedding required for this one.  Couples who are selected to participate will receive a $50 gift-card to the Hanover restaurant of your choice as a thank you for spending part of your Valentine's evening with us.  Admit it, a live game show is more interesting than what you had planned for Valentine's Day. The couple that knows each other best will win an additional prize.
COUPLES - Use this form to let us know you are interested: Newlywed Game Sign - ups

Singles
! We didn't forget you on Valentine's day.  We are seeking folks to participate in a live dating game (e.g., the Dating Game, MTV's The Hook-up).  We'll have free Nugget passes for participating as well something special for the matched up couples!
SINGLES - SIGN UP HERE: Dating Game Sign-ups

THIS WEEKEND - If you loved the hypnotist, be sure to check out the mind magic of MENTALIST BRIAN IMBUS on Friday night in Common Ground & Pub Trivia on Saturday in One Wheelock.