Interested in Greek Life but didn’t rush in the fall?

Hate the idea of going through a rush process at all?

Good ’cause so do we, which is why we’d like to invite you to check out Phi Tau and our totally casual, commitment-free, get-to-know-us open house this week! Come learn what our gender-inclusive fraternity is all about on

THURSDAY 4-5PM

&

FRIDAY 6-7PM

No freshmen on Thursday—sorry! Only those eligible to join a Greek house (although it’s cool if you’re not interested and just want to hang with us). BUT, freshmen are more than welcome on Friday, and they SHOULD TOTALLY COME because we’re ordering PIZZA!

Btw, Phi Tau is the barn with the blue door, just north of Kemeny. Hope to see you there!