Hi everyone!

Are you a woman interested in learning more about investing? Come to the
Smart Woman Securities!

Founded in 2004 at Harvard, Smart Woman Securities is a national
organization dedicated to promoting investment education for college women.
We have lots of programming - ranging from a weekend trip to meet Warren
Buffet, a J.P. Morgan mentorship program and wine & cheese mixers. New
members begin by attending a weekly seminar series led by Tuck students
about introductory finance concepts (no experience is expected!) In
subsequent terms, members can join research teams and pitch stocks to an
investment board.

Please note that every fall and winter we offer our seminar series, which
is a requirement for serving on a research team. The first seminar this
term will be on *Wednesday, 1/14/15 from 7:00 to 8:00pm**, *at *Carson L01*.

Please complete the survey below by *Tuesday, 1/13/15 at 8pm*, in order to
participate in Smart Woman Securities for the winter!

1. Would you like to be involved in SWS this winter?

2. Have you completed the seminar series?

3. If so, are you interested in being on a research team?

4. If you have served on a research team, are you interested in being on
the Investment Board?

5. If you are off-campus, are you interested in receiving our emails about
internship and networking opportunities?

Thank you and hope you had a great start to winter term,
SWS