Wanna get more involved at the Collis Center?!

Escape this 15Windchill and cozy up in Collis 212 tonight from 5:30-6:30 for the first Collis Governing Board meeting of the term! We're the people behind events like Monday Night Microbrews, Tuesday Pub Trivia, Wednesday Open Mic and other great programming within the Collis Center to promote social and cultural awareness of all members of the Dartmouth Community.

Listen in and/or pitch your own ideas and/or join us at our future meetings every Wednesday night!

<3

CGB

P.S. Look out for our application to join soon if you'd like to be an official member!​