Missed out on womens' club lacrosse last term? Now is your chance!

We will have practice this week on Thursday at 2:15--meet behind Robinson Hall to go for a team run!

We will also have a team meeting​ on Friday at 3:00 on the third floor of Collis to meet the captains and discuss games, training, and field times for the term.

Come if you have any interest in playing some lacrosse and meeting some awesome girls this term, whether you've been to practice before or not!

<3 DWCL

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions.