We’re BACK!!
 http://standpoints.wix.com/dartmouthstandpoints

We would love to have you at our first Meeting of 15W! If you're not quite sure how you can contribute to Dartmouth’s global health publication, come and listen to the opportunities we can provide for you while enjoying FREE LOU'S PIES.

:)

Tuesday, January 6th
8:00pm
Haldeman (Room TBA)

WANTED: We’re currently looking for writers, editors, and especially designers for our Fall/Winter issue (to be published by the end of the term) and our ongoing online publications.

In the meantime, check out our website to see our past magazines and also our online publications. We are extremely excited to see how we can help you bring your experience with global health to print!