Students for Education Reform (SFER) has a policy-packed term this 15W. Blitz [log in to unmask] to be added to the blitz list! Here are some highlights.

  *   ??First Policy Meeting this Thursday, January 8th, at 7pm in Baker 158. We're spending the term delving into teacher preparation policy in NH and are planning a panel event and advocate for changes in state policy.
  *   Informal policy dinners at Foco
  *   Visits to local school board meetings
  *   SFER National Summit at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill!
  *   Work with local charter schools - visits, opportunities for volunteering, and more.
  *   and anything else you want....if you're interested in doing something education/education policy related and want to start a discussion group, visit a school, host an event, or start an initiative, fill out this form with your idea and we'll help you make it happen: http://goo.gl/forms/5na94TcHkE

Blitz us if you have any questions about what we do or want to get involved! Hope to see you soon!

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth