Just a reminder that the application for Assistant Director of First-Year Trips 2015 is due this Friday at 1pm! Please contact me if you would like to chat about the position or have any questions.

Attached is the application for Assistant Director of Trips 2015. The only prerequisite for applying is some previous involvement as a Trips volunteer (trip leader, croo member, directorate member). The Assistant Director's job is very demanding but I promise that it will be an incredibly fun and rewarding experience. Information about the Assistant Director's responsibilities, compensation, and other details are included in the attached application.

Applications are due Friday, November 21st at 1pm! Unfortunately that is during finals period, so I encourage people to get started on the application sooner rather than later. Early applications are encouraged!

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the position or application please contact me anytime. You can blitz me at [log in to unmask]

I hope that you will read the position description and consider applying! I cannot wait to read your applications!

Note: Applications for all other Trips Directorate positions will be available after Thanksgiving and will be due during winter interim. Trip Leader applications will be available a few weeks into winter term.

Karampreet Kaur '15
Director 2015
DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College