Let's talk about fracking.

Where does plastic come from?

What is petroleum?

What do Shell, BP, Chevron, and ConocoPhillips actually do?

Where does the energy to drive our cars, heat our homes, and make food come from?

Come learn the ins and outs of the petroleum industry with Professor Dade this Wednesday November 12th

We will have EBAs

See you in Thayer Cummings 118 at 5pm

Society of Petroleum Engineers is holding a great discussion about the petroleum industry.  Professor Dade of the Earth Science department will be at Thayer and can share his knowledge of the basic geology, roles of geologists in the petroleum industry, and insight about the energy industry in general.