While at Dartmouth, everyone should learn to ski or ride at the Skiway. Registration for PE Ski, Snowboard, Tele and Adaptive Ski classes will open 12/16 on Banner.  If you need equipment, our first fit night will be Tuesday, 11/11 from 6-9:00 PM in Leverone. Anyone with a Dartmouth I.D. can lease new Nordica skis and boots or Rossignol Snowboards and boots for $170 for the season; cash, check or Dartmouth account.  Get your equipment Tuesday.  Avoid the rush in January and have your equipment to use over break.  Bring winter socks for a good fit!
Any questions please email [log in to unmask]

John Brady
Assistant Director
Alpine Ski and Sailing Programs
6083 Alumni Gymnasium