Taco belle?

...Maybe next Halloween.

Meanwhile, support DREAM & get tacos tonight!

 DREAM stands for Directing through Recreation, Education, Adventure, and Mentoring. At Dartmouth, we mentor kids ages 5-18 living in government-subsidized housing communities near campus. We aim to provide a fun and safe environment every Friday afternoon, academic and college-planning support, community dinners, "culminating" field trips, and more. Now in 18 communities and 13 colleges across Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire, DREAM was founded by Dartmouth College students in 1999.

Novack 8pm
chicken tacos
beef tacos
good vibes