Come out and participate in a wonderful morning of praise, worship, and fellowship!
Join us for a special Morning Glory Community Fellowship in Cutter Shabazz Mural room, November 2nd at 11 a.m. featuring a lesson from Alphonso Saville, the Thurgood Marshall Fellow.
ALL ARE WELCOME!

Hear the message entitled: "Sinners Getting By: Remixes, Replays, & our configurations of Black Religion.”

"Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care." Psalm 95:6-7