YOUR SPACE slot for Winter term (Deadline Nov 7)

Do you or your group want to perform in the Bentley Theater?

The Theater Department's YOUR SPACE program consists of lotteried production slots each term to be able to rehearse and perform in the Bentley Theater. This Winter term we have only one slot available -- January 16, 17, 18  (You may have the space to rehearse in during the week of the show.)