The Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault invites you to our termly Town Hall in order to review our 2014 recommendations, share your thoughts, challenge our research and decide next steps.

SPCSA TOWN HALL
Thursday November 6th @6pm
Fahey First Floor Lounge
there will be pie

REASONS TO ATTEND:
You want to learn whats being asked of you
You want to challenge what is being asked of you
You care about ending sexual violence at Dartmouth
You are interested in getting funding to do research on sexual violence
You have ideas about how we can improve education, policy or infrastructure

Agenda
1. Who is SPCSA?
2. What are our Recommendations?
3. Which ones are relevant to students? (attached)
4. What do you think about them? Discuss, challenge, dispute.
5. Open forum for your ideas.

Click on these links for more info:
Visit our website
Apply for funding