Error during command authentication.

Discussion: The significance of a Black President

Join the Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha on this Election Day Eve as we discuss the Presidency and its effect on the black community.

Haldeman 031 | 6:00PM | Pizza and Drinks

This will be the newly initiated brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha's first event so please come out and support Jason Barbier, Brandon Cooper, and Jeremiah Douchee!

"...while providing service and advocacy to our community"